Sax on the Web Portal - Fill in the blank (may-jun 12)
Viking Instruments
Hyson Music
  • Fill in the blank (may-jun 12)

Confiding or complaining?

For more Fill-in-the-blank Cartoons, please visit our Cartoon Page
    Comments 16 Comments
      jerumulliganrules -
      "Good question -- I can't explain why I sometimes have to play your parts but you never get to play any of my good ones..."
      rjent -
      You sound like you do, because of the way you were made .... it's not your fault... really!
      spellbound -
      Don't ever let anyone call you Tub-a lard again
      fsaxwas9 -
      ...I can't help the fact that nearly everyone thinks the saxophone is more sexy than a tuba.
      LateBlowmer -
      Heavy Man, Real Heavy.
      bjjazzy -
      the saxophone is sexy especially in some of my posters with the sax set up with roses around it laying accrossed a piece of sheet music as a back drop; or when they have a scankily dressed or naked lady posed playing one. It always looks sexier then seen being played by a man and it's curvy shape makes it kind of look somewhat humsn-like. My tenor is the same size of my own body/self for crying out loud. Other instruments are just sreight like a stick or just round.
      bjjazzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by fsaxwas9 View Post
      ...I can't help the fact that nearly everyone thinks the saxophone is more sexy than a tuba.
      it's shaped like a human and has a sexy sound and is always played in the background of sex scenes in movies. It'sespecially beautiful set up with roses in pictures or in pics with naked or skankily dressed females...not so exciting seen being played by a guy. Mine tenor is as big as my self for crying out loud. All other instruments are just bulky, streight up and down like a stick or just round. a sax is shiney loaded with detail in all the keys and gadgets on it, golden, and shapley. No other instrument is really used in anything as sexy.
      DennyMo -
      "If there more of you in the band, I wouldn't get stuck with your parts."

"My human complains more about my weight than yours does."
      littlewailer -
      "Maybee ifs you'ze was more twisted you could sue zee phone companies too"
      KeithL -
      The body is beat up a little, air injection is clogged, it needs a valve job and the exhaust note has gone a little flat but I can get you a deal on a silver plated model with low mileage...
      CooolJazzz -
      "Don't you hate it when other people try to guess what we're saying?"
      Allen Halstead -
      There is a reason they call me a Bear-a-tone ...and another reason they call you Tubby
      rubikscube37 -
      We really only need you on 1 and 3.
      JOEMBOX -
      "Hey, man, your look-in a little down and backed-up.... Do what I did, tell him to switch to multigrains and that bell(e) should go down in no time".
      jools -
      Your eyelids are droopy, your arms are hanging lifeless, and you look totally bewildered. You've been playing outside again haven't you?
      thejazzsponge -
      Hey man, at least you dont have to buy reeds . . .

Facebook comments

• Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Mike55

Re: Playing over minor 251s

I have acquired the Randy Hunter lesson on "Softly" and will report on it shortly. Thanks, Mike

Mike55 Today, 04:50 AM Go to last post
    SuperAction80

Re: 1923-1924 Beucher True Tone Alto

As a collector's item it isn't worth much since there are so many True Tones out there. From a player's perspective, these are some of the best alto saxophones ever made. Buescher keywork was very...

SuperAction80 Today, 04:49 AM Go to last post
    SuperAction80

Re: Neck for Yamaha YAS-62 III

I'm going to take a guess that the octave key on the neck isn't functioning as it should be. Octave A and G is where both of the octave vents (on the neck and body tube) switch positions from open to...

SuperAction80 Today, 04:41 AM Go to last post
    Ken

Re: New Conn 6M - When eBay goes horribly well

Nice engraving. I like it how the naked ladies look different on every horn.

I also got a 6M off Ebay, a VIII (278XXX) late last year, lacquer pretty much intact and only some minor fixes needed....

Ken Today, 04:36 AM Go to last post
    Dave Dolson

Re: 1923-1924 Beucher True Tone Alto

I don't know about series. All I know is that the later models had a roller G#. The one in the CL photo had a button G#, so it is the earlier model. Also, it looked to me like it had snap-in pads....

Dave Dolson Today, 04:32 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge