Sax on the Web Portal - Documentation

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

Ricardo Moraes

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

Man... what a great story you tell there. And what a style. This is the first article on... Go to last post

Ricardo Moraes Today 05:22 AM
    Matty Bannond

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

Hi! My page got lots of views that came from this site, which is very kind indeed. It really is... Go to last post

Matty Bannond 04-20-2017 06:57 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

lesacks

Re: How many scales/patterns do you know?

Just a small thought, from a fellow learner, practice all scales & arpeggios from low B/Bb to high F/F#.
    First, you'll get to know the horn better, practice using all the knobs and leavers.
    I...

lesacks Today, 08:58 AM Go to last post
    TrevDawg

Re: How Did You Get Your First Altissomo Out?

My first altissimo note was an A3(concert C6 if i remember correctly) in Harlem Nocturne on Alto. A good "cheat" is to raise your reed about a millimeter higher on your mouthpiece, and look for good...

TrevDawg Today, 08:30 AM Go to last post
    TrevDawg

Looking for a Jazz Reed

Hey all,

I've been playing bari sax for close to 10 years, but never really had the money to go out and get my own jazz stuff. I'm working on a mouthpiece(that thread will come later I'm sure) but...

TrevDawg Today, 07:09 AM Go to last post
    TrevDawg

Re: SOTW new member introductions ~ Jan 2017-

Hey guys! Trevor or Trev, whichever you prefer. College age saxophonist getting his minor in music and hoping to go to UNT for jazz studies in the fall of 2018. Used the forum for tips and instrument...

TrevDawg Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    HeyJoe

Re: Repair shop obliged, or not?

Hope you are having luck with your tech Darrell...Meanwhile I'm still waiting on my horn...it was supposed to be finished in 2 weeks from being overhauled, it's now going on 8 weeks...Shitte!...I...

HeyJoe Today, 06:15 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge