Sax on the Web Portal - Travel

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

It is nice to have someone like you that thinks like me. I am a vintage sax man who plays a number... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:21 PM
    winesax

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

I really liked your enlightened message a lot......I don't think about what I am playing after so... Go to last post

winesax 06-20-2018 05:09 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

JL

Re: Retro Revival "UK Special" (Berg Larsen copy)

Having read that other thread and what has been said on this one, it would appear they are not making replica (exact copies) mouthpieces. Therefore saxaholic would appear to be correct.

However I...

JL Today, 01:38 AM Go to last post
    JL

Re: FINALLY got my Buescher Tenor --- Aristocrat series 1

I see what you're saying now, maddenma. But this definitely doesn't apply to the Saxrax stand. In fact, you can place the horn in tilting it right or left and it is still held firmly in place and...

JL Today, 01:22 AM Go to last post
    johnebravo

Re: Playing the tenor like a girl--the ultimate insult?

I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if she's already been mentioned, but a couple of years ago I saw the Mingus Big Band, and the baritone player, Lauren Sevian, was pretty amazing.

johnebravo Today, 12:40 AM Go to last post
    RiggiePop

Re: Vandoren V16 loose fitting on neck

Thanks B Flat. This was my first time replacing a mouthpiece so I wasn't sure what was normal. I'll try the plumber tape trick. Thanks!

RiggiePop Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    JunkDude

Re: Mouthpiece Recommendation for Buescher Big B Tenor

Morgan Jazz Model...any chamber depending on how bright or dark you want it. As far as I know, the Morgan mouthpieces are the only pieces still made the same way mouthpieces were made back in the...

JunkDude Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post