Sax on the Web Portal - Cartoons

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

1958SelmerMarkVI

Re: Which Tenor sax is best for marching band

One thing to keep in mind...I believe some universities have requirements for the appearance of instruments used in their marching band. For example, I think UW-Madison wants all silver horns....

1958SelmerMarkVI Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    ptung

Re: Modernized Conn "Chu" Tenor $5995

Your most welcome Mike T, and discussion is not at all unwelcome! Although, untopical could get a little weird...like if the thread turned into a troll discussion of macrame, that would be sad for...

ptung Today, 04:46 PM Go to last post
    extradarcafe

Re: Need help identifying tenor sax

Since you bought it from your teacher my guess is the sax will be fine, and probably plays well already. If he played it for you, down to its low Bb, you’re good to go. Don’t get caught up in the...

extradarcafe Today, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    Mike T

Re: 10 things I HATE about SMOOTH JAZZ!!

Great video, Dave — the first one, I mean. And very courageous, too. I didn't think Kenny G fans were allowed on SotW — but you got away with it — and nailed it at the same time. Beautiful soprano...

Mike T Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    extradarcafe

Re: Which Tenor sax is best for marching band

There’s a brand spanking new Yanagisawa T991 at Reverb.com right now that is within your budget. Asking $2,995 and accepting offers. Buy it, play it for 4 or 5 years, and sell it for what you paid....

extradarcafe Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post