Sax on the Web Portal - Podcast Episode on playing over the 'A' sections in Caravan

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

whamptoncourt

10 Tracks Every Horn Player Should Transcribe

As Pete Thomas suggests, there is a presumption in this that everyone wants to sound like those... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 04-22-2018 09:13 PM
    whamptoncourt

Re: Jazz is Dying Out

The question has got to be asked: Are you being specific about one style of jazz such as... Go to last post

whamptoncourt 04-21-2018 11:56 PM
    etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 04-20-2018 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

kfoster

Re: Ponzol Reeds

Interesting.....I have noticed that the Rico / Da'Dario products are different than they used to be. I had been playing LaVoz mediums on tenor forever. I am also using open mouthpieces on tenor and...

kfoster Today, 02:33 AM Go to last post
    MrYikes

Re: Some notes sound bad

Hi Randy, I'm happy to hear that you are progressing rapidly. You say the 2.5 Sig is easy for you, what cane reed were you using? I have a studio cut 2 that I am almost able to use. I wear out...

MrYikes Today, 02:32 AM Go to last post
    ving

FS: RPC .100b tenor mpc, Francois Louis Spectruoso 205 sp alto mpc.

Hello,

Two mpcs for sale. Tenor Rpc .100b. Newer model RON has been experimenting with, made from a different rubber he acquired from Japan. Slimline, alto ligs fit well. I think it’s quite...

ving Today, 02:28 AM Go to last post
    Fun Bun

Selmer Series III alto 600,xxx

https://youtu.be/o_9Fxqn0tGs

As of 2018-04/24 this horn is only for sale on the Sax on the Web Forums. I wanted to clarify because I mentioned the horn will be on Ebay in the video. I have not...

Fun Bun Today, 02:22 AM Go to last post
    BBJQSAX

Re: SR Tech Fusion Tenor Mouthpiece

PM Sent!

BBJQSAX Today, 02:21 AM Go to last post