Sax on the Web Portal - Podcast Episode on playing over the 'A' sections in Caravan

• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

etop8222

Improvisation: A union of mind, body and music

It's after midnight here and I wish it was earlier. Tomorrow I will tell you my story from the... Go to last post

etop8222 Today 04:26 AM
    kasuri

Guide Book for the Saxophone Teacher

Saxophone is used in classical music. I like this music. Saxophone was created by Adolphe Sax in... Go to last post

kasuri 04-16-2018 08:42 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Sax Bum

is there a clarinet with sax fingerings?

this might be a super dumb question, but I am just too old and set in my ways to learn clarinet, it seems. but i need to be able to play one in my band, it's becoming very necessary. is there a...

Sax Bum Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    PigSquealer

Re: My nose is outa joint. Surgery Thursday.

Update. Six weeks four days Since surgery. Didn’t play last week had a minor set back. Was doing some laundry and Lifted a basket that was too heavy. Excess pressure made my nose Spring a leak. It’s...

PigSquealer Today, 04:17 AM Go to last post
    bandmommy

Re: Attention - Changes to the site newsletter

Oh yay... One more thing to delete from my inbox then wade through my settings to opt out of...

bandmommy Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    PigSquealer

Re: SOTW is the Gallbladder Support Forum?

Cook with salt pepper and served with balsamic vinegar it makes a great appetizer.

PigSquealer Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    1saxman

Re: Importance of thin rails in mouthpieces

Good question. I've never made a mouthpiece but I've had a few (hic) :). Seriously, we were talking last year and the question was why some mouthpieces have a table more narrow than the reed. I was...

1saxman Today, 03:34 AM Go to last post