Sax on the Web Portal - The Front Page

• Amazon ad

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

tenorsfan

Re: Reed for beginner

If your reed's too hard to blow, and you had soaked it for a few minutes, you can scrape with a razor or knife or I guess sandpaper, a bit at a time, a half inch length, about a quarter of an inch...

tenorsfan Today, 09:00 AM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: Severino Gazzelloni

Very nice indeed and in many ways reminiscent of some Gazzelloni playing perhaps also of the many Italian composers who worked in the film industry in the 60.

milandro Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    Henblower

Re: FS/FT: Ishimori Woodstone Ligature Solid Silver/Pink Gold for Bb Clarinet (Fits Hard Rubber Alto Meyer Bros)

I have thought about this myself and, following your question, I started a search myself. Unfortunately, I could not find any information. I guess it will be best to address Ishimori directly which I...

Henblower Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: Severino Gazzelloni

Dolphy dedicated this piece to Severino Gazzelloni in Out to lunch, apparently because Gazzelloni had complimented him on his sound after a concert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_to_Lunch!

milandro Today, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    tinpalaceroach

Re: FS/FT: Ishimori Woodstone Ligature Solid Silver/Pink Gold for Bb Clarinet (Fits Hard Rubber Alto Meyer Bros)

Henblower hello my friend does this Ishimori Woodstone solid silver pink gold ligature have solid silver screws also? i'm just guessing here?

tinpalaceroach Today, 08:15 AM Go to last post