Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 500 Results
  1. Selmer (Paris)
    Hey all, I just checked out the new Selmer Artist Studio in downtown Chicago. It’s a really cool place to try out Selmer’s full line of saxes in a comfortable studio. They even have beer! I made a video comparing the new Supreme to my Mark VI Alto. I have another one on the way comparing my...
  2. Mouthpiece Maintenance, Modification & Refacing
    I purchased this Selmer S80 C* used recently from a big box store. It arrived in the mail today. Nothing was mentioned about it being modified, but it clearly has been. If you purchased this used, would you return it? Brand new S80 C* next to it for reference. I was buying the older one to...
  3. What to Buy & Why: Saxophones
    I've read the sticky posts and all, so I hope this thread is ok. My 12 year old son is looking to move from Alto to Baritone sax for school. The school's one baritone is not in good shape. We purchased him a Rico Graftonite Baritone Sax Mouthpiece, B5 and Rovner Mark III Baritone Saxophone...
  4. Selmer (Paris)
    Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a 1957 Selmer Low A Baritone. I suspect the neck with it isn’t original and is a cheap replacement, so I decided to order a new Series III neck since it’s a direct replacement. There were no suppliers in the US that had one in stock, so I came across the...
  5. Selmer (Paris)
    Hey everyone, I just got a mark vi soprano and will need a new case for it. Is there a case that fits it really well? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!
  6. Stolen Instruments, Music
    Hello, The following were stolen from Nicolas Gravy / saxsellandrepair.be ; please contact him if you notice any of these for sale : Alto Selmer Balanced silver (sn?) Alto Selmer Super (Balanced) Action 34294 Alto Selmer Mark VI (two-tone) sn 172015 Alto Selmer Mark VI (sn?) Alto Selmer série...
1-6 of 500 Results