Sax on the Web Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 21 Results
  1. Necks
    Hey all, I’ve seen multiple threads on here about neck replacements for mark vii tenors, but I play a mark vii alto and I’m curious if anyone here has tried any other necks on theirs and noticed a positive difference. For the most part I like the sound I get out of mine, but I think getting a...
  2. Bb Tenor
    In Selmer Mark VII, do you normally play F# using this key ?
  3. Tenor mpc
    I have a Mark VII tenor that I've owned for about 15 years, and I have been unable to find a mouthpiece to help darken the tone on this horn (especially in the upper range). Does anyone have any recommendations or pieces that have worked for you? Thanks, in advance!
  4. YouTube videos
    Hey there!!! I'm new here!! I love this site! I would love to share my music with all of you! I'm doing sax covers every week!!! Hope you all enjoy it!!! Feel free to subscribe! Thanks sincerely!!
  5. Selmer (Paris)
    Hello, I know this is a a long shot, but I sold my Selmer Mark VII Professional in 2007/2008. I don't have the serial number. I sold it when I lived in Mastic Beach, Long Island. I believe I sold it through craigslist to a man and his daughter. It had an very old wooden case with it. It also...
  6. Selmer (Paris)
    Hey everyone, Now i just dont get it. Ive heard so so many people say the Mark VI is the best sax ever made. So many companies are modeled after the mark VI but there isnt the actual mark VI being re-made. The Reference 54 is supposed to be the closest to the mark VI since the mark VII came out...
  7. Selmer (Paris)
    Hey, Are Selmer Mark VII's any good? I am currently interested in buying one for $2300 that is silver plated and in really good condition. Does the silver make any difference? What is your guys opinion? EDIT- It is a tenor and the neck that comes with it is a Mark VI neck. Will that neck do...
  8. Necks
    I have been looking around the forum, and have seen a few threads about people replacing the necks on their Mark VI's, but nothing about a VII. See my sig, I play a Mark VII tenor, but I also use a Yamaha Custom Z tenor that belongs to my school. Out of curiosity I put the Yamaha G1 neck on the...
1-8 of 21 Results