Sax on the Web Forum banner

The first King Sax???

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  jicaino 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Looks like an old metal end cap to me. Take a look at those RH side keys. I haven't the foggiest as to what those upper 2 keys would do. Could be trill keys of some kind, but I've never seen that type of configuration. Cool piece of history, but the first Kings are not really known for their playability, that and it looks like this would have a mildew smell.

#15 ·
Not the first time I'd been, but it was a first time for the lady I was with:

We were in New Orleans last year for the national championship, and a buddy and I took our girlfriends and we were going just 'for drinks'

Well, we didn't say where. We go in, sit down, order and start talkin' etc(there are no girls out at the moment) One of the girls does notice the poles, and we manage to convince them that they are just ceiling supports.

After a while, the music starts, and thats fine. A little after that the girls begin to come and we were pulled out of there ears faster than you can say jimmy cracked corn

fast forward to now, I'm still with mine, but my buddy was single soon after!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.