Sax on the Web Forum banner

Saxquest Grand Opening Festivities

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Kini 
#1 ·
http://www.saxquest.com/news.asp#10018

Sounds like fun. I don't think many of you are close to St. Louis. The woodwind quintet should be fun (I study with the saxophonist) and it will be nice to see Doc again, I met him in 1993 and bought on of his FL links back then.

#4 ·
Thanks. I like what I do, and since I'm self-employed, I guess I can call it whatever I want! :)

You mentioned that you take lessons with the sax player that will be part of the woodwind quintet at the Saxquest event. I've also taken lessons with Adrianne... she blows my other instructor out of the water! I've been a big slacker... er, I mean I've been extremely busy, and haven't seen her in at least a couple of months, but your post prompted me to give her a call just now and leave a message! Hopefully, I'll be able to start up with her again soon.

#5 ·
WOW - I heard James Bunte play for the first time - he is an excellent player. After hearing a player at that level, I'm wandering if I should quit altogether, or get off my &%&*% and really practice.

He performed Ryo Noda's Pulse 72 - it was amazing. It's been a very long time since I've been plugged into serious classical literature, 91 to be exact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.