Sax on the Web Forum banner

This is all that is wrong with mankind! (I am now a Kenny G fan!!)

4K views 41 replies 26 participants last post by  paulio 
#1 ·

This video is hilarious! And do you hear his sound on the Sax?

Oh and by the way.. that nurse is his wife!

#16 ·
JazzItUp said:
why do I keep following links to Youtube posted on this forum?

I need to get vaccinated now. For everyone else who feels like they picked up a virulent smooth bug, I'm going to prescribe: Five full albums of Tower of Power, three of which must be from the 70's, James Brown's Live at the Appollo, anything from the Temptations psychedelic period, Sly and the Family Stone Fresh, and your choice of any Jimi Hendrix, or Stevie Ray Vaughn album. And It probably wouldn't hurt to catch the opening credits for SNL.

#18 ·
JCBigler said:
why do I keep following links to Youtube posted on this forum?

I need to get vaccinated now. For everyone else who feels like they picked up a virulent smooth bug, I'm going to prescribe: Five full albums of Tower of Power, three of which must be from the 70's, James Brown's Live at the Appollo, anything from the Temptations psychedelic period, Sly and the Family Stone Fresh, and your choice of any Jimi Hendrix, or Stevie Ray Vaughn album. And It probably wouldn't hurt to catch the opening credits for SNL.
Amen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.