Sax on the Web Forum banner

Brecker sideman Japanese solo collection?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Louis gerrits 
#1 ·
Once upon a time I visited a Japanese web site that listed Mike's solo appearances on hundreds of sideman projects. This wasn't the discography I have at ibrecker.com, it was a site that had album cover art and MP3s of the tunes that Mike played on.

Does anyone have that sucker bookmarked? I'm still trying Google...

#4 ·
I also have a complete Mike Brecker discography on my site. It includes all recordings, as a leader and sideman. Also a video/dvd section is added.
I added pictures of all recordings. The list is probably not complete, but I'll add a recording when I discover one. The Japanese list is not complete. It also has bootlegs on it which I did not include. My reference was a discography in a Mike Brecker special of the Japanese magazine Jazzlife. The list was made by the Unofficial Michael Brecker fanclub. I added some recordings which I have found in my own collection and on the internet. I you have additions please let me know and I will add them after I verified it.

http://www.michaelbreckerliverecordings.com/CompletediscographyA-B.html

No mp3's because of copyright issues of course.

Louis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.