Sax on the Web Forum banner

Candy Dulfer New Web Offering -

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tim Price 
#1 ·
There is a new energy with Candy Dulfer on her website. Some great ideas and topics...that I am proud to be a part of.

http://www.candydulfer.nl/candy/

If you scroll down to SAX TEACHER you'll read the topics Candy and I are approaching to help people. ( Some more interesting topics in the future as well. )

If you scroll down 1/2 way....you'll read Candys words about me. Then, read the description of her playing I've made from a musical stand point. Please remember, I am partial as she calls me a mentor etc. ( very flattering and kind ) So I have a great reguard for her as a symnpatico as well. She continues to benefit from materials of mine. She is a brilliant woman and someone who is an asset to my life as a friend.

THEN- I also talk about various ways of applying pentatonic scales in modern music. Simple and to the point. Apply this slowly and you'll have a wealth of things to play!

This is a cool thing Candy and I both are into and I hope it helps people.

Check it out- and thank you. HTH:cool:

See less See more
#2 ·
The site is well done from a web design perspective (that's what I do, web design), and the articles were very interesting! (reminds me how far I have to go in my playing. :p)

Only thought is: why oh why is the down scroll button 1px wide??? :(

Other than that, great stuff!

#3 ·
Candy Dulfer is also easy on the eyes.;)
Beautiful site, too.

#4 ·
Thank you guys:)

The cool thing about what Candy does when she plays is the funky attack she has. You can HEAR the " old school" in her playing, the roots
and real SOUL of the music.

She plays with a delightful musicality - she's having fun when she plays.
That itself has inspired me.

A fantastic friend and great person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.