Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Cool How good is WWBW

I found out, from the great responces to my last question, about WWBW. I found a sax on that site "Woodwind WWTS Tenor Saxophone". Does anyone know if this is a good sax or not. I have not played in eight years, sold my Martin, and now want to start back as a hobby and to play in church. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks darrell

The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum Contributor 2014 gary's Avatar
    Hawaiian homey, German resident, doing time in Texas

Darrell - you might ask the moderators to re-name your question. The topic "How good id WWBW" is, by now, beaten to death and a lot of people might just ignore opening it at this point.

But to your question - I have never played one, known anyonw who has, or read any reviews on one. You might have better luck asking about saxes within a certain price range or reading the existing threads on that topic. I'm assuming you are asking about that sax because of the price?

TK Melody UL soprano
    Selmer S80 Serie II alto
    Julius Keilwerth SX90R tenor

Agreed gary. And I do believe there have been a few very recent threads about WWBW. Try browsing around or use the search function, it usually provides some good results.

Chris S
    Blog - LinkedIn - Digg - del.icio.us - GoogleShared - Twitter
    Chris S - SOTW Admin Emeritus

Sorry guys I am new to the sight and still trying to learn to navigate it correctly.

It's cool, as they say.
    Blog - LinkedIn - Digg - del.icio.us - GoogleShared - Twitter
    Chris S - SOTW Admin Emeritus