P Mauriat
Antigua Winds

Thread: WWBW Employee Discount Sale

Default WWBW Employee Discount Sale

I got an email from WWBW announcing this sale.

Mary Jo

The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum Contributor 2014 gary's Avatar

Boy. I knew they were doing some serious house cleaning, but you can actually buy one of their employees? And at a discount, even? Cool!

TK Melody UL soprano
    Selmer S80 Serie II alto
    Julius Keilwerth SX90R tenor

I'll take 6

If you're that keen to have a bunch of WWBW staff you may as well have 11 and then you can have a cricket or a soccer team, or both if they're flexible folks. I wonder if you can have three on trial as long as you keep one.

Distinguished SOTW Member Carl H.'s Avatar

Do you have to clean them before returning them, and if they were out before, were they sterilized?

Quote Originally Posted by JimD
    If you're that keen to have a bunch of WWBW staff you may as well have 11 and then you can have a cricket or a soccer team, or both if they're flexible folks. I wonder if you can have three on trial as long as you keep one.
    I'd rather have a baseball or football team...

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Do you need to put a patch on them before......

No, never mind.

Distinguished SOTW Member HonkBopSax's Avatar

All I know is, I just went to place an order using their 10% off deal, and it didn't work. One page showed my total as being $38.22, the next (confirmation page) showed it as like $43.45. Maybe the interface is still buggy...

Distinguished SOTW Member and Forum Contributor 2007 Morry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HonkBopSax
    All I know is, I just went to place an order using their 10% off deal, and it didn't work. One page showed my total as being $38.22, the next (confirmation page) showed it as like $43.45. Maybe the interface is still buggy...
    I had gotten a 10% discount coupon in the mail because of a delay in a previous order. I tried to key that discount code in, and it didn't work either.
    JK SX90R Gold Lacquer over Nickel Alto
    JK SX90R Clear Lacquer Tenor

Current band:
    www.horndogsband.com
    www.facebook.com/horndogsband
    www.myspace.com/horndogsband

Take the Way-Back Machine to the 80's:
    www.myspace.com/cornerstonebandmusic

The reason might be that the promotion code: TLC995 is the SAME code as the Free Shipping offer.

I've yet to get a box of reeds and satin flute bage I ordered in JULY!!! I've called at least 10 times THIS month alone and have left correspondence on the site out the wazoo. They have lost me to Scimonetti's. If they don't resolve this soon, I'm going to file a BBB report. I'm tired of being jerked around about something as small as this.

Quote Originally Posted by saxamaphonegirl
    I've yet to get a box of reeds and satin flute bage I ordered in JULY!!! I've called at least 10 times THIS month alone and have left correspondence on the site out the wazoo. They have lost me to Scimonetti's. If they don't resolve this soon, I'm going to file a BBB report. I'm tired of being jerked around about something as small as this.
    Me too, I've been waiting for a bunch of stuff I ordered weeks ago. When I call I keep getting the same b.s. story about how they lost their entire warehouse during the move to a new one, and had to order all new stuff. Never again.
    Lenny P.
    MK VI Tenor; Yani 800 Stencil Tenor; Bundy II Tenor; Sugal Series III alto; Conn "Chu Berry" alto; Conn C-mel; Prestini Classic Sop; Antigua Winds 590 Sop; Yamaha WX5 Windsynth w/ Turbocharged VL70 tone module; Schreiber & Sohne Bb Clarinet

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2013

Ill take a couple of those midwest employees. I could use a yardman and a cook