Sax on the Web Forum banner

Otto link Slant signature Tone Edge valuation?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  IanSax 
#1 ·
After yet more GAS purchases, trades, dealings or however we word it I have picked up a few more mouthpieces and 1 is an Otto link tone edge slant signature 6* in nice condition and as I am not a link fan/player then of course I am going to move it on and do not want to over or under price it.
I am fairly comfortable in my knowledge with tenor version valuations but not 100% on sop version valuations, would anyone care to tell me an approx valuation for selling on?
I already trawled the usual sites but still a bit vague, hence my question.
Feel free to throw me the valuation figures either here publically or in a private message, both are ok by me.
thanks
Ian

#4 ·
If you list it here, start high and be open to offers. If it sells fast, you know that you either priced it low, or that someone is really itchin' for what you have. You still get the windfall profit.

If you list it at eFlay, bidding will reflect the value assigned by the top two bidders - and you get to pay fees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.