P Mauriat
Antigua Winds
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conn 10M for sale

Default Conn 10M for sale

Pretty damn close to mint 10M, rolled tone holes, original Reso-O-Pads, original lacquer, original Conn Steel Lay mouthpiece No,5, original case, even original end plug. Except for some dings, this is a 'time capsule' horn.
    4000 grand or straight up trade for a SBA or Mark VI tenor or alto. Re-lacquered or originalphoto (1).jpg

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Default Re: Conn 10M for sale

Just to let you know----the low "c" roller isnt original.

Yeah, pearl rollers weren't a great idea, but this hasn't been fudged with at all. Serial No. 319xxx 1946. It has the G trill key, but not the problematic D to Eb trill key. It's a 10M lovers wet dream.

Still available. You'll never see another even close to this. The pearls even still have their edge.

I'm open to offers. Maybe an alto player wants to upgrade to tenor...

I'll lower the price for a good offer, but after playing it a few times, I may just have to hang onto it.

3250 shipped in the States. I'll consider Overseas if you want to deal with the shipping.

Its still available for any fair offer.

Maybe somebody out there needs to buy themselves a nice Xmas present...

Just sending your thread to the top of the list.

Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009

Heard Lovano is looking for a nice 10 M

Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009

Quote Originally Posted by sonnymobleytrane View Post
    Heard Lovano is looking for a nice 10 M
    I like this horn too much it to subject it to 'elder abuse', but if he gave me 2750 shipped for it, I would consider it. Hah.

OK. I'll try 2600 shipped..for 3100 plus shipping in the States and Paypal fees, I'll through in my 344XXX Conn 6M alto. All 'Conn'ed up' for that price is a good deal. The alto isn't quite as pretty, not rolled tone holes, but still comes with the original lacquer, decent playable metal resonantor pads, working microtuner and original case. I plays great as all these altos do.

OK. I'll try 2600 shipped..for 3100 plus shipping in the States and Paypal fees, I'll throw in my 344XXX Conn 6M alto. All 'Conn'ed up' for that price is a good deal. The alto isn't quite as pretty, not rolled tone holes, but still comes with the original lacquer, decent playable metal resonantor pads, working microtuner and original case. I plays great as all these altos do.

Black Friday 2500 shipped, More pics on Ebay; http://www.ebay.com/itm/130806763415...84.m1555.l2649

Almost Cyber Monday sale. 2250 plus paypal and shipping. I'll ship overseas if you take care of the details.

Can u send me pics to cmbllc@yahoo.com. What is ur best price? Any problems with the horn? Thnx

Sent.

My listing on Ebay ends today at 3 pm EST. I'll end it for 2200 shipped in the States

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast