P Mauriat
Antigua Winds
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: SOTW new member introductions, 2012 October - December

Default Re: SOTW new member introductions, 2012 October -

Hi, I'm Jonathan in Los Angeles. I play tenor and (more recently) soprano, about 19 years total. I've really been enjoying SOTW as a resource, so thanks to everyone who has contributed to this endeavor! Looking forward to being in the community.

Hi I'm Chris

I have been playing for just over a year, learning Alto and completed ABRSM grade 5 theory and practical.

I live in Hong Kong, currently trying to set up a bit of a recording area in my practice space and bought myself a microphone for Christmas.

Happy New year to everyone on SOTW!

Hi, and a very happy almost New Year. I play mostly tenor these days. Sadly my mpc " went missing " a few weeks back, and this seems the place to check out a replacement. Looking forward to getting involved. Peace. Bud.

Hi, new to the forum and new to sax... Husband plays and finds himself in search of an instrument.... So, found a La Monte Superior Orsi from the 50's. Repadded, playable and in great shape cosmetically. Been attempting to locate info, having a bit of a hard go of it so far. Any comments, or redirections?
    Cheers!
    Wishbone.

Hello. I just joined today. I am finding this site to be a huge source of info. Glad to be a new member!

I'm Kirby. I play a lot of instruments. Mainly saxophone. Hopefully this will be a useful resource for equipment studies.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112