Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Default Fa - vint. Gibson maestro w2 for woodwinds + new york meyer alto saxophone mouthpiece

Alla Eddie Harris. Find all the info on it here...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/greatlakeswi...id=p4340.l2562

Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009 warp x's Avatar

Default Re: Fa - vint. Gibson maestro w2 for woodwinds + new york meyer alto saxophone mouthpiece

Shouldn't the Maestro unit have a footswitch? There's supposed to be a connector on the left side.

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Default Re: Fa - vint. Gibson maestro w2 for woodwinds + new york meyer alto saxophone mouthpiece

Warp only the W3 has the footswitch..the W2 and W1 don't have them. I just sold my W2 but I have 2 W3's.. That's nice with the Meyer..got a RB pick up too which are rare.

Forum Contributor 2014

I'd buy the literature if you sell that seperately..

Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009 warp x's Avatar

Ah ok. Thanks Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ward View Post
    Warp only the W3 has the footswitch..the W2 and W1 don't have them. I just sold my W2 but I have 2 W3's.. That's nice with the Meyer..got a RB pick up too which are rare.
    What is the "RB" pickup you are referring to? The pickup doesn't say anything on it, except for "switchcraft" on the connector for the cord. Just wondering how/why you think it is an RB, and what that even is? I'm not very familiar with vintage mics and such.

I won't be selling the literature seperately because I think it should stay together with the Maestro, but if you want I could send you some copies if you just want to know what it says.

Less than 24 hours left on this auction...

Forum Contributor 2014

Hello
    The RB pickup was marketed by Robert Brilhart

http://www.doctorsax.biz/musical%20i...p_brilhart.JPG

http://www.namm.org/library/oral-his...obert-brilhart

I have one myself. The Mothers, Chris Wood ( Traffic) and Mike Brecker used them. They were all made by Telex I think.
    Thanks for the offer on the literature. That would be great.