Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Default FS: P Mauriat mega sale through Saxquest

Hello everyone, my name is Derick and I work at Saxquest. We recently purchased a large amount of P Mauriat Saxophones from their U.S. distributor St. Louis Music. Most of these horns were used at trade shows, and have been played on, but we have cleaned them up, and put them into top playing condition. Because they were used at trade shows as Demo horns, we got them at a great price, and we are offering them here first before they hit Ebay, and even our website. We have several models, ranging through Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bari. Here they are:

Sopranos:
    PMSS – 2400GL - $1699.00 plus shipping
    This is the curved soprano from P. Mauriat. Both are in mint, brand new condition. No scratches, or wear at all. We currently have 2 of them, but we expect them to move pretty quickly. These sell brand new for $2299.00.

Altos:
    PMSA – 87MN - $2000.00 plus shipping
    This is the Matte Nickel Alto. This was considered a B Stock horn. One of the feet to the low B & Bb key guard came unsoldered. We were able to fix this in our shop, and because of the matte finish you can hardly even tell that it was resoldered. The horn is now set up, and plays great. We sell these brand new for $2649.00.

PMSA – 86BL - $2229.00
    This is a Black Nickel Alto. It is easily one of the prettiest horns that P Mauriat has released, and we have only ever seen one other. It has the black nickel body, silver plated keys, and a gold wash bell. We sell these brand new for $3229.00

PMSA – 86SS - $1929.00
    This is the Satin Silver Alto. These horns are really beautiful, and play just as good as they look. It has a nice dark, warm sound, but can be pushed as well. This horn sell brand new for $2729.00

PMXA – 67RUL - $1799 plus shipping
    This is the Rolled Tone Hole Unlacquered Alto. These are some of the top selling horns from P Mauriat and for good reason. They have great response, and action, and can do pretty much anything you need them too. A very versatile Alto. We have 2 of these right now. We sell these brand new for $2399

Tenors:
    PMXT – 66RSS - $3199.00 plus shipping
    This is the Rolled Tone Hole Satin Silver Tenor. These horns have a huge dark sound, and are really beautiful, from the Satin finish, to the silver plated keys, to the engraving. We have sold several of these in the past, and you can save $1000 on one from us right now. We have 2 of these in stock. We sell them brand new for $4199.

PMSA – 86SS - $2479.00
    This is a Silver Plated Tenor. The 86UL Tenor is one of P Mauriat’s top selling tenors, and this is the exact same horn except Silver Plated. We sell these brand new for $3479.00

PMXT – 66RXUL - $3499.00
    This is the Unlacquered Influence model Tenor. In my opinion this is the best Tenor saxophone that P Mauriat is currently putting out. We have 3 of them. These are brand new tenors!!! They haven’t seen any trade shows, and they are all monster players. The reason we got them so cheap was that they are mislabeled on the bell stamp. The bell is supposed to say PMXT – 66RX, and instead they say PMXA – 66RX. Because someone put an A instead of a T you are able to save $1000 on a brand new Unlacquered Influence Tenor Sax. We sell them brand new for $4499.00

Baris:
    PMB – 301DK - $4499.00 plus shipping
    This is a top of the line Bari from P Mauriat. The 301DK model has a higher copper content than the 300DK. This allows for a little better response, and little bit darker sound overall in comparison. We sell these brand new for $5299.00

Below is a link to our Modern Horns section on our website. You can see pictures of the models listed above here.

http://www.saxquest.com/catalog.asp?...y=Modern+Saxes

If you are interested in any of these horns you can PM me, email me directly at derick@saxquest.com, or call the shop at 314-664-1234.

Thanks,
    Derick Tramel
    Saxquest Inc
    314-664-1234

Default Re: FS: P Mauriat mega sale through Saxquest

I'm sorry everyone, there is a typo in the tenors. The model that is labeled PMSA - 86SS should say PMST - 86SP. The description is right. Also, the 2 67RUL altos are gone already.

Thanks,
    Derick Tramel
    Saxquest Inc
    314-664-1234

Lucky you.....lucky, lucky me

Alright everyone, a quick price drop before these horns start hitting Ebay.

Sopranos:

PMSS-2400GL - $1450 plus shipping

Altos:

PMSA-87MN - $1750.00 plus shipping

PMSA-86BL - $1999.00 plus shipping

PMSA-86SS - $1799.00 plus shipping

PMXA-67RUL - SOLD!!!

Tenors:

PMXT-66RSS - $2800.00 plus shipping

PMST-86SP - $2250.00 plus shipping

PMXT-66RXUL - $3000.00 plus shipping

Baris:

PMB-301DK - $4200.00

Once again, you can PM me, email me directly at derick@saxquest.com, or you can call the shop directly at 314-664-1234.

Thanks,
    Derick Tramel
    Saxquest Inc
    314-664-1234