P Mauriat
Antigua Winds

Thread: WTB: Akai Ewi 3020m

Default WTB: Akai Ewi 3020m

I'm from Germany and searching an Akai Ewi 3020m (with or without EWI 3020 since I already own an Ewi 3020 with the 3030m Sound module).
    To keep the relation between shipping costs and value I would prefer offers from Europe.

Default Re: WTB: Akai Ewi 3020m

Quote Originally Posted by quanty View Post
    I'm from Germany and searching an Akai Ewi 3020m (with or without EWI 3020 since I already own an Ewi 3020 with the 3030m Sound module).
    To keep the relation between shipping costs and value I would prefer offers from Europe.
    Hello i have the akai ewi 3020m and the ewi 3020 for sale, if you are interest please send me and e-mail, I'm from Barcelona.

Hi all, I'm looking for a 3020m or 3030m at the moment. I've got a back up ewi but would love a back up module for safety! Anyone got one out there that they aren't using? Thanks si

Quote Originally Posted by sihaz View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking for a 3020m or 3030m at the moment. I've got a back up ewi but would love a back up module for safety! Anyone got one out there that they aren't using? Thanks si
    Hi there, I am selling my EWI 3020 and 3020m Analog Synth Module in good condition and full functionality (I recorded a CD with it). Homestudio, non-smoker, rarely used. I'm living in Germany- if you want more infos, pix etc, contact me. And tell me what price do you have in mind.