P Mauriat
Antigua Winds

Thread: 1935 Conn 6M Tranny with rare New York neck swivel Thumbrest priced to move

Default 1935 Conn 6M Tranny with rare New York neck swivel Thumbrest priced to move

I sold a 1934 6m Tranny New york neck here a few months ago. I happened upon
    another one.
    This one has been relac'd but an old decent relac. My horn tech
    and I looked it over for a few minutes to make that judgement. Neck looks good.
    Only one post on sax I can find that looks like it was worked on. Naked Lady looks good not buffed out. I can feel her. Serial number area is very clear and can be felt. The only difference between this tranny and ones that are stamped 6m is the Bb lever has one roller not two.

You might get away with not replacing all the pads to get her up
    and running....but you may want to do a full repad on her to really make her sing etc. I am pricing this to move.

945.00 you pay shipping.

If you are serious and want pics I will send them to you. Email me at

kenny@forwardthrustduo.com
    I have at least 12 pics on file etc.

Also I am a great ebayer with excellant record. My ebay user is
    kandgthrust
    You can see my rep. over there...also the guy who bought the other tranny
    I sold a few months ago here said if I have a serious buyer he can be used as a
    reference and would email you with good words about me etc.
    Thanks
    Kenny

Default Re: 1935 Conn 6M Tranny with rare New York neck swivel Thumbrest priced to move

I have this listed on ebay if you want to check it out. PM me if you are interested in dealing.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/230794486729...84.m1555.l2649

Distinguished SOTW Member/Technician

Default Re: 1935 Conn 6M Tranny with rare New York neck swivel Thumbrest priced to move

The lacquer looks original to me.