Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Default FOR SALE: Alto PMS Guardala Studio, Sakshama Francois-Louis Guardala Cross, RSR "The Duke"

ALTO:

PMS Guardala Studio, SILVER, size .085. I've ALWAYS wanted to try an ALTO Guardala, so I purchased this piece some years ago from another forum member. Its got an excellent sound. I've just decided to go with something brigher. This piece will include a lig, cap, and pouch. $220.00 shipped CONUS

TENOR:

"The Duke", made by RSR, Gold, size 7. This piece is a screamer! Sort of a cross between a Guardala and a Dukoff. You've probably seen Richard Sax Man Ross in Southern CA, or viewed his video's on EBAY. He's a very experienced player who has his own line of accessories. I've met him a few times. I really dig this piece, but the tip is just too small for me. Piece only; $110. shipped CONUS

Francois-Louis Guardala Cross, unplated BRONZE, crafted by the talented Sakshama. I am definintely a fan of Sakshama's work. My main piece on Tenor currently is a Guardala styled King that he made. I liked this piece a LOT, but not quite as much as my King. Here are Sakshama's comments on this piece:
    "This is my own handmade from cast to finish, one of a kind, Guardala style mouthpiece in outer appearance but with inner geometry of a FL sterling silver handmade. Tip opening is .117 and chamber is medium large. It is excellent playing piece, warm and balanced with its own flavor, definitely reminiscent of a Berg with the bullet chamber, brightness somewhere in between MB-MBII. It is cast in lead free bronze, harder than brass."
    I'm selling the piece for $230. shipped CONUS

Preferred payment is PAYPAL. However, check and $ order is also accepted. Thank You.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: FOR SALE: Alto PMS Guardala Studio, Sakshama Francois-Louis Guardala Cross, RSR "The Duke"

PMS Guardala, sold.

Thanks, Bfoster

Default Re: FOR SALE: Alto PMS Guardala Studio, Sakshama Francois-Louis Guardala Cross, RSR "The Duke"

Aren't photos 2 and 3 the same mouthpiece? You've got one tagged as Sakshama and the other as The Duke...please correct me if I'm wrong.

The photos are labelled correctly. Its easy to be thrown off by the color, as both pieces have a bronze appearing finish and are essentially patterned after the "Guardala" style.

Do you have any pictures of the chamber/rails of the FL Guardala? That would be useful......

I could only load 5 pics for this post. I have 2 of the PMS & FLG, and 1 of the Duke. However, for anyone wanting more photos, please EMAIL me. I'll be happy to get them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chyll View Post
    The photos are labelled correctly. Its easy to be thrown off by the color, as both pieces have a bronze appearing finish and are essentially patterned after the "Guardala" style.
    They seem to have the exact same pattern of discolouration on the table...?

SFLG Tip & Rails.jpgSFLG side.jpg

My appologies. I indeed mislabled the photo's. Here are the correct photo's of the SFLG rails and tip.

Thank You, Metaflake.

Here's a photo of the SFLG Chamber.
    Attached Images Attached Images