Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Default The Greg Fishman Project........two men a clarinet a soprano and a dream

Unison soprano and clarinet with Greg at the octave............ongoing

http://www.stljazzimprov.yolasite.co...an-project.php
    My actions are my only true possession they are the ground on which I stand. Thich Nhat Hahn

Default Re: The Greg Fishman Project........two men a clarinet a soprano and a dream

Cool. I like the sound.

Distinguished Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Default Re: The Greg Fishman Project........two men a clarinet a soprano and a dream

The Fishman books are excellent.
    Tenor:
    Selmer Mark VI, Ted Klum Focustone Solid Silver Handcrafted 0.108" mpc, Rigotti Gold 3M reeds, Marc Jean ligature

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Not available unless signed up to facebook???? Guess I'll NEVER hear it unless you make it otherwise available.

Distinguished Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Cornell View Post
    Not available unless signed up to facebook???? Guess I'll NEVER hear it unless you make it otherwise available.
    If you buy the book, it includes very good quality CDs with recordings of the etudes, so you don't really have to sign up to Facebook to listen to them if you don't want to...
    Tenor:
    Selmer Mark VI, Ted Klum Focustone Solid Silver Handcrafted 0.108" mpc, Rigotti Gold 3M reeds, Marc Jean ligature

I guess I didn't get the Facebook thing public again. I'll youtube for everything....
    My actions are my only true possession they are the ground on which I stand. Thich Nhat Hahn