P Mauriat
Antigua Winds

Thread: FS: like new Yamaha YPC-62 Piccolo

Hybrid View

Default FS: like new Yamaha YPC-62 Piccolo

For Sale is a like new YPC-62 Yamaha piccolo. I bought this from the original owner who played this very very rarely. She bought it to play in her church orchestra and quickly realized the piccolo was too much for her. Shortly after purchasing this from her I bought a cavallero case cover to go with this. This is also included in the sale and is like new. I had a great opportunity to purchase a used Burkart piccolo or I would be keeping this for myself for sure. I'm asking $1,100 plus shipping, and this includes the new case cover. Ships from College Park, MD. Pictures are available for interested parties. Paypal or personal check accepted. Please send PM or email with any questions or concerns.

Default Re: FS: like new Yamaha YPC-62 Piccolo

Hi. I am really interested in your piccolo. Could you send me some pics? Has it been overhauled or serviced recently?

Thanks!
    Kym

Default Re: FS: like new Yamaha YPC-62 Piccolo

I should have said to please email or PM me if you are interested in this piccolo. As I don't check the posts again after I've submitted them, I didn't see this message until now. Since I have no way to PM you, please send me your email address and I can provide pictures. It has been recently serviced and is in like NEW condition.

Smile Re: FS: like new Yamaha YPC-62 Piccolo

Quote Originally Posted by dcwoodwinds View Post
    Still for sale.
    by any chance, still for sale??

My apologies. This is gone. Sorry.