P Mauriat
Antigua Winds

Thread: FA: Multiple horns (Dolnet Bel Air bari, Buescher tenor, Orpheo alto)

Distinguished SOTW Member Mal 2's Avatar

Default FA: Multiple horns (Dolnet Bel Air bari, Buescher tenor, Orpheo alto)

Dolnet Bel Air Bari -- starting $999, BIN of $2,000
    Orpheo Alto Sax and 1970's Buescher Aristocrat tenor -- each starting $99, BIN of $200.

I am also selling a Roland JV30 keyboard with a hard case. starting $75, BIN $200.
    SAX QUARTET (trio, sextet, etc.): Bandcamp (streaming), or Downloadable (MP3 and PDF).

Default Re: FA: Multiple horns (Dolnet Bel Air bari, Buescher tenor, Orpheo alto)

I should also mention that local pickup will be available (for free) for anyone in the greater Los Angeles area.

The reason for all this is that I live in a one-bedroom apartment, and have recently had the good fortune to have someone move in with me. This means two people's worth of stuff. I need the space.
    SAX QUARTET (trio, sextet, etc.): Bandcamp (streaming), or Downloadable (MP3 and PDF).

Default Re: FA: Multiple horns (Dolnet Bel Air bari, Buescher tenor, Orpheo alto)

The Roland keyboard has been sold. All three saxophones are still available.

The Dolnet and Buescher have both received bids. The Dolnet auction has less than three hours left, the Buescher slightly more. The Orpheo has not received bids but HAS received lots of questions. If the Orpheo does not sell, I will NOT be lowering the $99 intro bid on re-listing (if I decide to re-list it at all).

Thanks to all who bid. All three horns have sold.

The Dolnet bari will be re-listed later tonight. Unfortunately, the case (even before boxing) is three inches in excess of the USPS maximum longest dimension and they refused to ship it internationally. The re-listing will be open to buyers who can accept delivery within the United States ONLY. I apologize to the two SOTW members who were bidding on the item (one in Italy with friends in Belgium, and the other who won was in Germany) but I am unable to provide affordable shipping to any other country.

eBay refused to accept my "if you cannot accept delivery within the United States, DO NOT BID" wording, but it still applies. I am unable to ship this internationally. I will not make exceptions. Please do not request alternate accommodations unless your idea of alternate accommodations is to accept shipment to a location in the United States.

The new listing for the Dolnet is Item 270837371909. The BIN price has been lowered to $1,499.