Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Default I need neck for my 1923 Conn New Wonder tenor sax!

I recentley bought a nickel plated Conn New Wonder tenor, #115,xxx for very good money. the catch was it was missing the neck. I'd love an original, or close to it. Anybody got one lying around? Also looking for alternatives: I've heard that ANY Conn from the 20's to 60's will fit. is this true? Will a Bundy? Any suggestions? again, i'd love one from that time period. The only 10M tenor neck I can find on Ebay is listed at $499 and he's sticking to it! Thanks!

I'm also missing the body post which holds the pivot screw for the low C# rod and also the screw for the alt Eb (i believe it is). the post would be located at the bottom of the body, just as it curves around and the bell begins.
    http://saxpics.com/?v=gal&a=672
    if you look at the above picture of this Conn, you'll see what i mean. look at the 1st picture. any leads or solutions, much appreciated!

Distinguished SOTW Member

Default Re: I need neck for my 1923 Conn New Wonder tenor sax!

yo - ryan, picked up a silver conn stencil the other day missing about 5 hinge rods. Are you still looking for teh New Wonder Neck? I might just part it out.

Distinguished SOTW Member

that was supposed to be a pm.

Hey! pbob42,

You still have the horn and/or the neck. I interested in parts. Thanks!