Antigua Winds
AW Reeds

Default Selmer Paris Centered Tone Clarinet

This is a fine example of a vintage Selmer Centered Tone clarinet, like Benny Goodman played. It was a pro horn in its day (SBA era) and it is still a popular model. I don't see any cracks or past repairs at all. It needs a repad, but otherwise, it should be an easy purchase.

Asking $600 OBO

Ships from NC

Thanks!

DSC_1080.jpgDSC_1078.jpgDSC_1082.jpgDSC_1085.jpgDSC_1087.jpg

Distinguished SOTW Member
    Forum Contributor 2014

Default Re: Selmer Paris Centered Tone Clarinet

PM sent
    CONN 10M (1936) White ROO Pads....Best Tenor Ever!
    "Just noticed that the "lol" symbol looks like a drowning guy, and all you see is his head and arms sticking out of the water. I bet he's not laughing out loud!"

My Website is ONLINE!!!! SAXESANDAXES.COM
    Like us on Facebook!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saxes...32078803475235

Sold: Thanks!

Blue Wink Re: Selmer Paris Centered Tone Clarinet

[QUOTE=nottheedge;1612289]This is a fine example of a vintage Selmer Centered Tone clarinet, like Benny Goodman played. It was a pro horn in its day (SBA era) and it is still a popular model. I don't see any cracks or past repairs at all. It needs a repad, but otherwise, it should be an easy purchase.

Asking $600 OBO

Ships from NC

Thanks!
    Yes i want to buy the clarinet my email is andrewsophia@optusnet.com.au Please can you reply I will be looking forward hearing from you regards Andrew I live in Australia ,,,or 0412518727

yes I sent a message I dont know if I sent it the right way ,, My name is Andrew And I want to buy the Clarinet.... My email is andrewsophia@optusnet.com.au I hope to hear from you or send your number, and I can call you regards Andrew thank you for your Time.