Sax on the Web Forum banner

One random fact about yourself

92K views 336 replies 163 participants last post by  TurtleJimmy 
#1 ·
Thought I'd post this topic for fun. It should reveal interesting attributes of people who frequent this forum.

Post one random fact about yourself. It can something trivial or something important. Anything you feel like sharing. Doesn't necessarily have to be related to music.

So here I go -

I can mimic almost anybody - voice, gait, mannerisms, quirks etc perfectly within 15 minutes of meeting that person. So if any of you meet me, watch out! :badgrin:

#258 ·
I was a stunt double in a documentary on near-death experiences that aired on the Discovery Channel. I played a woman who drowned in a scuba diving accident, and did all the underwater scenes.
Coincidentally, this was during allergy season, and I had the worst sinus squeeze of my LIFE during said filming. Every time I descended below 15 feet, it felt like someone was driving a nail behind my eye.
Nothing to do but suck it up when there's a camera crew underwater waiting for you to do the scene, but boy... that day was a major drag.

#266 ·
I am double jointed in almost every single joint in my body. My toes bend all the way back to the tops of my feet and I have a sever case of hitchhiker's thumb. The first joint after the nail in my thumbs have over a 180* range of motion. My body is also prone to producing extra and erroneous parts. I had 5 wisdom teeth, one of my molars has fallen out and grown back in 3 times, and I recently had an extra muscle removed from my ankle that was causing chronic pain.

#271 ·
Self deleted- I forgot I already gave a random fact- this would have made two.

#278 ·
I am a Summa Zum Lard graduate of Sparkies University of Astrophysics and Wedding Dress Design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.