This New Gold plated low Bb Bari with silver plated keys is available and includes a lightly used JODY JAZZ MP also has white roo pads.. $3900.00
Viking 2nd Generation M58S Tenor and Alto available April 2014
New look new design ....
1. We changed materials and started using brass with 5% sterling silver. Players who have tested the transitional m58s with the " S brass" have commented that they are less resistant, more resonant, a little brighter,with more spread then first generation m58.
2. The f# key is now standard on the m58 alto and tenor.
3. This horn incorporate MKVI style keys, guards ,under slung octave mechanism and floral engraving. Available in Cognac and UL finishes. The reason for changing the look is based on the sound of the horn.
4. New Case - We changed to a embroidered Viking trekking case.
5. The new M58S is stamped m58S on the back of the horn next to the serial number.
Pretty fond of the T-901 I've got. Might spring for one of your unlacquered sopranos one of these days though. I like that bent neck a la the YSS-62R.
Hey! Glad to see you back, Rich.
Enjoying my M58 bari.
I'm Back woo whoo
Forum Contributor 2014
Forum Contributor 2012SOTW Saxophone WhispererDistinguished SOTW Technician
Distinguished SOTW Member/Logician
Forum Contributor 2012
Distinguished SOTW Member
Forum Contributor 2010