Antigua Production

It is an alloy of varying amounts of copper and tin. Go to last post

Jamessinkule 03-26-2015 05:40 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Swaman

Re: Lady in Red

I really enjoyed listening to you play. Not my favorite style of music, but when it's played as well as you did, the style doesn't matter. You played it beautifully. Control, sound & feel are top...

Swaman Today, 11:51 PM Go to last post
    mrpeebee

Re: SOTW TOTM for March 2015, Black Orpheus

Liked the feel and vibe of your clip. Did you also play the flute (sounding well!). Enoyed your solo, but you tenor sounded a bit thinner than I seem to remember from the past.

mrpeebee Today, 11:50 PM Go to last post
    mrpeebee

Dutch saxophonist Robert Veen died at age 59 (20 January 1956 - 31 March 2015 †)

Just heard at my big band rehearsal that Dutch saxophonist Robert Veen died yesterday after a debilitating disease at age 59.

Robert was best known for his work with "The Beau Hunks", an orchestra...

mrpeebee Today, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    gerard

Re: good soloists?

No mention of Stanley Turrentine? Do yourself a favor and listen to "Stanley Turrentine with the 3 Sounds" 2 cd set. He has a sound and style all his own. His Salt Song and La Place cd's are my...

gerard Today, 11:39 PM Go to last post
    riFph

Re: Hemp users among us? Come clean! Are you experienced?

It is important for bassoons with tapered tenons to get string. Especially on the small end of the long joint, where there is a lot of weight being swung around on a small thin tenon. The string adds...

riFph Today, 11:31 PM Go to last post
Site Meter