Antigua Winds
  • MusicMedic

There is no available content written by MusicMedic
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Jazz Is All

Re: Joe the Butcher! Check out all the butchered MPC's. Someone call the FBI now, before it's to late!

That might work well now as either a hash pipe, a tube for snorting coke for someone with extra large nostrils and pockets deep enough to snort a teaspoon at a time or as a dog toy. It sure isn't...

Jazz Is All Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: Difference on sound due to finish?

It is for those who have taken the Hippocratic Oath not to just standby idly as fellow humans suffer from a serious contagion. :sunny:

Jazz Is All Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    Dave Dolson

Re: Conn 6m /1939 - which new pads ?

This is mildly interesting to me. I recently posted a question about original pads/resos in NWII sopranos - got a lot of hits but no replies.

What are "Conn reso-pads"? Were they fitted to...

Dave Dolson Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    Dave Dolson

Re: Brightness, and Power, Series II, Series III and Reference, Altos. IMO.

Interesting. I played several Ref 54 altos before I bought one. I've only played one Serie III alto. I've never played a Serie II but I've read good things about them. Based on my limited experience...

Dave Dolson Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Guto

Re: Selmer Mark VI Alto w/ Low A key?

just curious, what did you change to and why, after 25 years?

my first sax teacher from 30 years ago, now in his 80's, has one too that he has played for many decades. it's his main horn I believe...

Guto Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge