Viking
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

1saxman

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Learning how to play what you like to hear from others is how we all advance, because in the... Go to last post

1saxman 01-21-2017 08:56 PM
    BrianMitchellBrody

My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Why Imitate? Go to last post

BrianMitchellBrody 01-15-2017 02:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

whaler

Re: HANSON LX - UK made sax

Made in England=alternative facts.
    I guess my question would be, why would you want a sax built in England? It's not like they have a great tradition of saxophone manufacturing.

whaler Today, 12:38 PM Go to last post
    turf3

Re: Dental surgery: Anyone been through this? Advice?

If you don't currently own a modern saxophone, then you should buy one of top quality, so the superior ergonomics can help you to recover more quickly. If you don't currently own a vintage...

turf3 Today, 12:34 PM Go to last post
    whaler

Re: Will I always be not quite happy with my sound

It shows how important listening well is. Sit down and play along with records reall trying to emulate the sound.
    I've found myself going between a vintage metal Link and hard rubber, both 6 tip...

whaler Today, 12:30 PM Go to last post
    kreacher

Re: I have no idea what make my Sax is...

About the saxophone I can't add anything, althought the G key seems a bit strange (maybe the pearl fell off or it was modified, can't tell from the pictures).

The mouthpiece is a Selmer Long Shank...

kreacher Today, 12:30 PM Go to last post
    Kenny Garrick

Re: Will I always be not quite happy with my sound

What are you like in the rest of your life? many of us would prefer in the every day to change the way we speak the colour of our eye our hair to thick to thin not enough, our weight too much or too...

Kenny Garrick Today, 12:29 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge