Antigua Winds
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Jazz Is All

Re: rigotti gold alto reeds

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. The image was just too perfect not to do it.

Are you asking about the equivalent hardness or the style or sound of the reed? And whcih Vandoren are you asking about?...

Jazz Is All Today, 02:24 PM Go to last post
    AnalogueJean

Re: "M" prefix Mark VIIs

Hi, new here, just traded in my sa80 II alto for a mk VII tenor, I noticed the mk VI neck on it and a serial in the M.242XXX range.

I played a mk VI one time, many years ago, so i can't compare...

AnalogueJean Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: rigotti gold alto reeds

I've never seen the ricotta reeds but the mascarpone ones are delicious. Rigotti makes a Tiramisu tenor reed that is to die for. :bluewink:

Jazz Is All Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: Difference on sound due to finish?

Touchy, touchy.....Andre, you should know but now that a good deal of my comments are made in jest, especially about something like one of these threads promulgated by the Flat Earth Society. But I...

Jazz Is All Today, 02:01 PM Go to last post
    Fader

Re: Microphone to record

Yes sir!...How you get the signal to your software is almost as important as the mic itself. You should also consider your acoustic space. It makes a big difference as to which mic will be the very...

Fader Today, 02:01 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge