There is no available content written by Jedi2427
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

DHPSAX

Re: My Review of the Phil-Tone Eclipse

Amen to that, 'Punter! My tenor "Rift" was based off your piece. I haven't played on a whole lot of pieces with a high baffle over the years ,& found mine to be a great piece for cutting through...

DHPSAX Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post
    BigHunk

Re: Rare A-Pattern Engraving Yanagisawa A9937 alto : Mint condition, Hiscox case, LOW price!

Randall has always had nothing but top shelf horns...I have bought from him in the past and always had no regrets....his horns are always as described so buy with confidence.

BigHunk Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    Michael Ward

Re: How does Theo Wanne's tenor and soprano pieces compare to his alto pieces?

If you are wanting to try a Durga tenor you will want to try an 8 or 8* to measure up to the SR . I like the Mantra soprano , I use a 7. On tenor I like the Mantra 8 and the 8* Shiva is a nice piece...

Michael Ward Today, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    Wagspdx

Re: A Tribute to Letterman, Schaffer and James Brown!

Wow, if you can sit still while that's playing there's something wrong with you.

Wagspdx Today, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    ajarndontree

Re: Fibracell owners is this normal?

BillyGreece, I know what you mean about trying to get a cane tone out of a fibracell. I spent about the last 8 years trying to do that. But recently I had an epiphany. I am coming out of the closet....

ajarndontree Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge