• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

averageschmoe

Re: Thickness of pads and type of resonators for vintage Kings

And that's why if we even half *** the job most of us technicians can and should do a better job when we're putting one together for a customer or ourselves. If I limited myself to what any factory...

averageschmoe Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    LateNiteSax

Re: Share your secret/private/wacko mouthpiece/reed mindgames w us

I was waiting for someone to say that. An oboe knife does the exact same thing. The reed just isn't the same, and never feels right to me. The real solution is to find cane that doesn't warp (much)!!!

LateNiteSax Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    Jazzaferri

Re: Wicked sharp

I'm the other end of that spectrum...mpce all the way on so I don't have to lip up the high notes.....

I can't get a half tone sharp on the horn.....I can, just, on the mpce and crook. Hard on...

Jazzaferri Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    Hall Monitor

Re: my time with the Senzo

Thanks Mark. This clears up a lot for me and everyone else wondering about the manufacturing of these saxophones. I really appreciate the fact that these are play tested many times before being...

Hall Monitor Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    milandro

Re: What would you value this horn at?

I might have said something ridiculous but I have been doing this thing of buying and selling saxophones for a while. Next time I have a Selmer to sell I will ask you to do this for me , I will be...

milandro Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post