• ivybliss

There is no available content written by ivybliss
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

BeBop

Remembering Adolphe Sax - 200 years

There is a very nice feature in the Brussels Musical Instument Museum for the 200th. Well worth a... Go to last post

BeBop 11-25-2014 02:45 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Ballad state of mind

Re: Why Americans Don't Like Jazz -- Very Insightful Article

Excuse me for butting in, as I'm not American, but I agree with all of the above. If I can make one point. It seems a lot of entertainment ( and music is also entertainment) today is slanted towards...

Ballad state of mind Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    Henblower

Guardala Brecker I 3-digit tenor mouthpiece for sale

This mouthpiece has been played a lot over the years. I started a thread about it because I was not sure if I wanted to have it re-plated. I have given up this idea because it would maybe alter its...

Henblower Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    PiotrLato

Re: Most important thing in a first saxophone

Sturdy keywork! That's the most important trait in any horn for me. You need those keys to stay put when you take the horn from A to B, and especially during play (anyone ever have the action on a...

PiotrLato Today, 03:38 PM Go to last post
    Thierr

Re: Prestige clarinet but not Buffet?

It's not a Buffet and unless you can play if first it may not be worth the price. You might also
    want to put your post on the clarinet bboard; there are a lot of people who can likely help
    provide...

Thierr Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    Maurice Oliva

Wtb: vandoren jumbo Java alto mouthpiece a45

I'm looking for a somewhat vintage vandoren jumbo Java a45 alto sax mouthpiece. I doesn't need to be the blue one, the black rubber one is fine. If you have one that you are willing to sell please...

Maurice Oliva Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post