There is no available content written by ivybliss
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

MLucky

Re: Sight-reading vs The Ear

I suppose it depends on what you want kind of music you want to play with what kinds of ensembles. Reading is always a useful skill, and people who can sight read complicated charts are going to get...

MLucky Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    MLucky

Re: Had some issues with D'addario select jazz, anybody playing these right now?

At first, I thought there had been a drop in quality when they switched from RJS to D'addario, but now I think I just happened to get a bad box the first time or two. I would say the D'addarios are...

MLucky Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    Vman66

Re: At what age are late bloomers blooming?

I just turned 51 and started playing both tenor and alto last November. I play mostly tenor though and have picked up on it rather quickly. I absolutely love playing.

Vman66 Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    Vman66

Re: Which Sax are Late Bloomers playing

I have a P. Mauriat 66RUL that I love. I have a near mint SML Gold Medal from 1957 with all of the bells and whistles, including deluxe engraving which sounds incredible. But the ergos on the P....

Vman66 Today, 03:49 PM Go to last post
    Swing

Re: Selmer BA Case

Thanks for this thread tomtrundle.

I am also looking for a case for a 1939 Balanced Action (ser 28xxx). I guess I'll cross off the Hiscox from my list (a search of the thread for horns that fit a...

Swing Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge