• Junior Blues Sax

There is no available content written by Junior Blues Sax
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

The #1 Thing You Need to Do To Become a Great Improviser

A really pertinent article and I have found through starting to improvise to backing tracks that my... Go to last post

Jeanette 11-17-2015 07:24 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Interview about creativity with John Isley

Thanks for sharing Dan, awesome interview , I watched it all. Especially loved the part near the end where he referenced playing for an elderly man and receiving a compliment from him. I have never...

Frankmsax Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post

Trouble hitting high F#

Hi, I have recently been working on splitting tones on alto saxophone, and I have been using the front fingerings for high F#, and I have been having trouble being consistent with hitting that note....

Jazzysaxxy Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
    Jive Dadson

Re: YTS 21 v's Yts 23

Why is the 21 tone better? Are the bores different, and if so how? I have a YTS-21. As closely as I can measure, it is an exact copy of a Mark VI in the dimensions of the neck, body, and tone hole...

Jive Dadson Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post

I JUST played almost all of these pieces hanging...

I JUST played almost all of these pieces hanging out with the seller a week or so again and I can attest that these are all top shelf, GREAT pieces at totally reasonable prices. The seller takes...

soundsearchin Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post

Re: Buescher series 1 vs series 2 big b

Thank you. Very helpful. Especially reading your threads about your experiences with both of these AND your VI.

Jazziswaswillbe Today, 01:07 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge