• cmalbrecht

There is no available content written by cmalbrecht
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

NigelMcGill

Lenny Pickett Releases Second Album as Leader

Lenny is a lovely guy and a legendary player. We actually did a review of this album in the... Go to last post

NigelMcGill 06-29-2015 08:27 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

SuperAction80

Re: What is the name of this simple jazz rock chart?

Reminds me of some Hal Leonard charts I came across years ago. I'll dig through the archives to see what I can dig up. Gary is correct, it's some type of generic middle/high school tune. Oddly,...

SuperAction80 Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post
    Guto

Re: Sans High F#?

Rampone Cazzani offers the F# as an option. They may not meet your don't break the bank criteria thought :(

Guto Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post
    JasonSioco

Re: What happens when you play saxophone everyday?

Here's another vid...I posted it early Wednesday dawn, because I have to practice my driving the next day. I just need to pass one more driving test to get a full license. I will be taking a road...

JasonSioco Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
    MrBlueNote

Re: This woman plays some incredible clarinet...

Those guys are great! It must be awesome to be able to hear excellent jazz pretty much any day of the week!

Should we should start a new "New Orleans" thread, where we can post videos of many...

MrBlueNote Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    SuperAction80

Re: Otto Link does not sell replacement ligatures for Tenor Super Tone Master?!?!?!

I've had fantastic luck with the Rovner dark ligatures. IF you're experiencing an issue with "stuffiness", the problem usually lies with an uneven table.

It's been years since I've ordered one,...

SuperAction80 Today, 06:20 AM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge