Antigua Winds
  • Jaybon

There is no available content written by Jaybon
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter Today 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD Yesterday 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

chilehed

Re: Why jazz musicians can be the biggest jerks

I've been a mechanical engineer for over 20 years, and have come to agree with the Philosopher that the Arts is a higher calling, and one of more value to civilization, than merely practical...

chilehed Today, 11:31 PM Go to last post
    Swaman

Yesterdays

"Yesterdays".
    (Not the Beatles tune) which is also a nice tune.
    Yusef Lateef inspired me to try this after listening to him play it on flute. It seems to summon the nostalgia which the title...

Swaman Today, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    Saxmantrader

Re: Stuck in Subtone

Hmmm, well Cannonball Big Bells shouldnt be, by any means, constricting air support and/or your sound cause they can be vary loud horns. But the thing i keep on telling the students i mentor that you...

Saxmantrader Today, 11:25 PM Go to last post
    Ballad state of mind

Re: Why jazz musicians can be the biggest jerks

A lot of truth in that article. For me it's not the hard working guy trying to make music with his improvisation, but the tiresome wanna be who tells you.... Don't you know how much work and blood...

Ballad state of mind Today, 11:19 PM Go to last post
    chknbon

Re: What are you listening to right now? (NEW thread)

I recently got Anton Schwartz's "radiant blue". My first time hearing him. It's a wonderful cd. With Peter Bernstein-g, Taylor Eigsti-p, John Shifflett-b, Tim Bulkley-d.

chknbon Today, 11:11 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge