• DuddlyDoRight

There is no available content written by DuddlyDoRight
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

Rigbro

Welcome to Sax on the Web. Read me first.

I am new on this site. I presently own Tony Pastors instruments plus big band charts by top... Go to last post

Rigbro Today 01:33 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

southfloridahorns

Re: reseating pads vs. using shims

For years, I did subcontract work for rental outfits who specifically required me to cut corners to keep the costs down. Pad clamps will get you close for a short while (and I still did a lot of the...

southfloridahorns Today, 06:24 AM Go to last post
    Sakshama

Re: FS: Few tenor mouthpieces

Actually the photos of the Alto Ring are here:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/106825855321850509556/albums/6038549239926610849?banner=pwa

Sakshama Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    bruce bailey

Re: Just bought a Wurlizter C-Melody Sax!

The best way is to buy a digital caliper (Pep boys has them cheap) and remove each pad, measure the cup I.D. and order the exact size. Better to be slightly smaller than too large as it will never...

bruce bailey Today, 05:51 AM Go to last post
    jduncmusic

Re: reseating pads vs. using shims

Thanks @southfloridahorns. That's helpful. When it comes down to it, I guess it really is pay the price for the job done right or buy a new instrument when dealing with student flutes if you want it...

jduncmusic Today, 05:49 AM Go to last post
    bruce bailey

Re: Imperial serial numbers

Here is the serial number list with the "student' link horns in the RH listing. Strange that some of these migrated to the pro numbers later on. The horn I showed is obviously from 1966. The most...

bruce bailey Today, 05:47 AM Go to last post