Antigua Winds
  • OldNotGrey

There is no available content written by OldNotGrey
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Keith Ridenhour

Re: Lifelong practicing problems

I don't get into good or bad. I just have a list of things I want to cover and met marking for them. I run the list and over time I seem to get better. I get frustrated when I hear a good player and...

Keith Ridenhour Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
    A Greene

Re: SOTW item selling "Etiquette" Scenario: Buyer pays immediately so the simple obvious questions are

All Good - I've purchased and sold saxophones/mouthpiece all over the world to SOTW members without any issues. I just need to stop buying - perhaps that is the real problem.

A Greene Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
    Yellowhorn

Re: Yanagisawa owners club

I have just become a member of this group with a minty Yanagisawa A901 alto in gold lacquer. The horn plays as well as it looks beautiful. And I think those who think that 901 is an "intermediate"...

Yellowhorn Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
    Kritavi

1955 Selmer Mark VI alto

Here is a 63,2xx Selmer Mark VI alto from 1955.
    USA engraved with matching serial # on the neck.
    No high F# key
    This horn was relacquered at some point and it was a good job as the photos show....

Kritavi Today, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    cabe277

Re: Playing live as the opener for the new Miles Davis movie

It's been brought to my attention in another thread that people have been having issues getting to the files via the links I've posted.

I recommend downloading them. The download icon is at the...

cabe277 Today, 06:56 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge