• OldNotGrey

There is no available content written by OldNotGrey
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Mouthpiece wear and tear

I know one thing for certain about hard rubber mouthpieces, don't clean it with hot water or leave it sitting in the sun. Then you'll have more than just aesthetic issues.

Phil1 Today, 08:00 AM Go to last post

Re: Clone / copy / inspired by / designed based on ... what ever you called of a EB or Slant tone edge

I came to mouthpiece work as a player first and foremost, and the goal of my quest into learning to make mouthpieces remains to make something that I like more than anything else I've tried. The...

birdlives1955 Today, 07:58 AM Go to last post
    Ballad state of mind

Re: Tips on how to learn my scales well?

Yes. You work the scales. Ex. C Maj. Quavers. Or Semiquavers C D E F D E F G E F G A etc. Triplets. C B C D C D E D E F E F etc.also play your scales in reverse. Ex. Going up C B A G F E D C ...

Ballad state of mind Today, 07:56 AM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: Need valuation for Martin Music Man Saxophone

Actually I was just guessing. Thank your for correcting my inexpert DIYers idea. I was just imagining one could just glue the new flat resonators in place over the existing pad and rivet. Clearly...

Jazz Is All Today, 07:19 AM Go to last post
    Roger Nordling

Why is US assembled MKVI's more valuable?

I often read in the sale ads. that the seller states to me thats its a US horn. Why is that? I know that they have soldered bell to bow joint ,different engraving and darker lacquer but then what? Is...

Roger Nordling Today, 07:15 AM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge