My 25 guys - whom to imitate

Why Imitate? Go to last post

BrianMitchellBrody 01-15-2017 02:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

rhysonsax

Re: Lew Tabackin Interview

I watched the whole interview and really enjoyed it. Lew wasn't in prime shape, having had a fall and being something like 77 years old, but his playing was fine and there were a few nuggets of...

rhysonsax Today, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    abracadabra

Re: Ferrees sax key swedging dies??

Well I may just pick these up and give them a try, then post here with how they work out. I thought for sure someone here has used them, especially since they seem to be from the days of old Erick...

abracadabra Today, 03:50 PM Go to last post
    abracadabra

Re: Mini lathe question

I think I"ve figured out a solution for covering all bases. I'm leaning towards picking up a small mini lathe, which are plentiful and cheap, that will serve as basically a bench motor plus for my...

abracadabra Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    MojoBari

Re: Serious intonation problems

Trimmed Post Its are also real handy for use under compressed felts where there is no screw adjustments.

MojoBari Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    Budget Explosion

Re: To include a ligature with a brand-new mouthpiece, or not? ...That's the question

I recommend including a metal ligature. In general, my most satisfying mouthpiece purchases came with a metal ligature. Emilio at Rayburn always included a ligature with mouthpieces I bought, so...

Budget Explosion Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge