• Danny Troy

There is no available content written by Danny Troy
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

1958SelmerMarkVI

Re: Question for Euro buyers of horns from US...what does it cost you in VAT taxes?

Wow, that's crazy about paying customs charge for your own mpc...were you asked to pay on the value of the mpc (insured value), or the value of the work performed on it? I would think it would have...

1958SelmerMarkVI Today, 04:59 AM Go to last post
    Saxdaddy

Re: My friend is still waiting for an overhaul, sax in shop now for 10 months, "soon mate, soon" was the last response!

Hard to believe it came back missing the high E pivot screw, after all that. Makes me wonder how these people stay in business.

Saxdaddy Today, 04:46 AM Go to last post
    1saxman

Re: Stan Getz on Doubling

I love hearing these insights into how Getz lived, played and thought. I guess if a young player didn't experiment, they might not discover what would become their life's work. Also, just playing the...

1saxman Today, 04:22 AM Go to last post
    FrenchmkVI

Re: Not feeling motivated to play anymore?

You need something new to broaden your horizons... You should be proud to be able to sit as first chair in any group, which others would love to take over should you decide to move on to another...

FrenchmkVI Today, 04:16 AM Go to last post
    Derekcranemusic

Re: Stan Getz on Doubling

Interesting! I double lots and sometimes feel about just sticking to sax, but I know its a talent and keep going. I always envy those that just play sax but I feel I can keep up with them.

Derekcranemusic Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge