• AntonVonWebern

There is no available content written by AntonVonWebern
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Chili Pepper

Re: What is your criteria to select a reed for a concert?

Hee hee, exactly. But I must confess I sometimes select the less chipped reed over the best sounding one. Comfort. For some reason, chipped reeds can still sound really good on bari :dontknow: But...

Chili Pepper Today, 07:02 PM Go to last post
    JazzmanJohn

Re: Taishan Baritone used for sale on ebay, seem to hold value pretty well...

any more reviews? I'd like a moderate cost baritone with a low a and high f#, the price is right on these. I bought a saxello from him and liked it and a sopranino which I returned. The feedback on...

JazzmanJohn Today, 06:56 PM Go to last post
    JayePDX

Re: Lung Power

Colt, glad you got your horn.

First off, did you get it checked out either by a tech or at least by another sax player ? To make sure it doesn't need some adjusting, leak-work ? A leaky horn...

JayePDX Today, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    yonikins

Navarro bari mouthpiece - worth the buy?

hi all!
    I've been on the market for a new classical mouthpiece and in my search Rafael Navarro mouthpieces caught my attention. I read up on them and on their website I saw only tenor pieces, then a...

yonikins Today, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    thejazzvp

Re: What is your criteria to select a reed for a concert?

What the others said. When I break in / rotate reeds, if it gets out of the way and I don't have to think about it, it's a keeper. If any register feels funny, I'll work on it to fix it and usually...

thejazzvp Today, 06:36 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge