• Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

jolind

WTB: mpc for baritone sax

Hello folks,

I'm looking for a nice sounding and easy playing mouthpiece for around 100-120€.
    Tip openings: everything from 7 to 9 (Link Tone Edges, Vandoren V16 pieces, Berg Larsen, Meyers) is...

jolind Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    LostConn

Re: "Cleanup" refacing?

I recently had Joe G. perform "cleanup" facing and chamber work for me on a classical alto mouthpiece, and the piece plays better than ever while maintaining its tone quality. It was an investment,...

LostConn Today, 04:01 PM Go to last post
    paulwl

Re: Height Keys on Conn 10m

It's my impression that vintage horns generally have the upper stack too open in relation to the lower. Paradoxically, it can cause flatness (you would think sharpness). It's not a factory spec, of...

paulwl Today, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    LostConn

Re: Advice For Inexperienced Buyers: What To Look For and What To Watch Out For

I'm sure there is not. There is accumulated knowledge inside the heads of experienced buyers and sellers; eBay research for sold horns; and online price lists for the higher-volume shops. You might...

LostConn Today, 03:46 PM Go to last post
    pghsaxdude

I might suggest you consider a 10mfan robusto...

I might suggest you consider a 10mfan robusto metal.... Might catch a trade. Great piece, bright enough with huge core.... If u sell keep me in mind

pghsaxdude Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
VigLink badge