• woodshed251

There is no available content written by woodshed251
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

NigelMcGill

Lenny Pickett Releases Second Album as Leader

Lenny is a lovely guy and a legendary player. We actually did a review of this album in the... Go to last post

NigelMcGill 06-29-2015 08:27 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

wcamp

Re: TOTM July 2015 Adam's Apple

Mascio, Cool choice. I got in last month on the very last day. I just found out about the TOTM forum on the last day of the June. Looking forward to participating if the coming months.

wcamp Today, 01:39 AM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: Musical high from just playing, how often do you get there?

I keep my eyes open when soloing in public, for three reasons. One so I can see the other players and stay in contact with the flow of the music as a group endeavor and not my own personal Idaho....

Jazz Is All Today, 01:33 AM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: how to band a mouthpiece!

Do what I did. Get a hose clamp of a just slightly larger diameter and with a narrow band so it fits on the shank. Take a screwdriver and tighten it down. That's all there is to it. You now have a...

Jazz Is All Today, 01:29 AM Go to last post
    MaceWindu57

Re: Kessler Custom Alto Deluxe

Well, I'm monitoring this forum, and I have been in touch with Dave Kessler on his Custom Standard alto sax. I'm a newbie doing research, and I'm also looking at the Antigua Winds line of altos. Dave...

MaceWindu57 Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    simso

Re: Crowdfunding a blitz of articles and videos - the open source saxophone project

Wouldnt do it for just anyone, but happy to help out - Steve

simso Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge