Antigua Winds
  • Shady

There is no available content written by Shady
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

AnalogueJean

Re: "M" prefix Mark VIIs

as far as the lyrist goes, the local fanfare/ marching band, had this in loan, then when i started playing it was repaired by a local shop, and they took it all apart, including bell from bow, bow...

AnalogueJean Today, 11:38 AM Go to last post
    AnalogueJean

Re: "M" prefix Mark VIIs

cool, thx for the info, they are doing a full revision of the sax as it is, but the quality of the job done there is very decent, so it'll be good for another couple of years,

And as it is a...

AnalogueJean Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
    Benny

FS- 1957 Martin Comm III tenor

Selling my Martin Comm III tenor (202xxx, 1957).

Bare brass, originally overhauled by Phil Noy in Melbourne and meticulously cared for since (dismantled, cleaned and relubricated annually).
    The...

Benny Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    bstrom

Re: buy it from me!! I have a Vintage The Screw for sale. Three weeks old. only lightly used

I have a couple mouthpieces I keep for that reason. Trouble is I just sent one out for a reface, another $100. At least you can't reface a screw.

bstrom Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    Nevillesax

Re: Microphone to record

If you are after one mic for live and recording probably go a dynamic; you could do worse than the Beyer M88

A bit expensive but great, been around years and years, fantastic on vocals as well,...

Nevillesax Today, 11:09 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge