• oldsaxer

There is no available content written by oldsaxer
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

jddartdds

Review: Conn Chu vs. The Martin Alto

Excellent review of two of my favorite vintage saxophones. Thanks! Go to last post

jddartdds 10-17-2014 01:41 AM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Pete Thomas

Re: Free the G-Man!!

Yes, he could have said that.

I doubt he thought that, but anything is possible. Of course he might have thought as the government said he was doing something illegal, if they arrested him and...

Pete Thomas Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    tinpalaceroach

Re: Jack Bruce

WOW! Jack I need to hear you again. I saw him on a live gig once in New York with a bunch of talented guys like Gary Husband on drums but what really impressed me more than his lovely melodic voice...

tinpalaceroach Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    IanSax

Re: No Hype! A seriously good mic to check out.

I feel nice "soul food" in that others have gained from my findings, very warming.
    thanks

I have just recorded a quick noodle on a track, was also a chance for me to demo the latest tenor I got...

IanSax Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    abadcliche

Re: New Saxophone Repad Prices.

Jessen, Gloger, Inderbinen, Eppelsheim... represent about .00001% of all saxophones sold. They are also repairers first, then they learned how to build. They are outliers (and who I want to be when...

abadcliche Today, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    Tim Price

Re: Saxophone Coaching-Skype-NYC-Reading, Pa

I take a personal and tailored approach to private education. Having studied with some of the top musicians in the country, I am always developing new curriculum to match my students' needs and...

Tim Price Today, 07:34 PM Go to last post