There is no available content written by CrazyRon
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

avianrand

Need some Old Conn info

Hi. I'm not a sax player. I used to play cello so I know strings but very little about woodwinds. A dear neighbor friend of mine passed away about a year ago and they held an estate sale this week. I...

avianrand Today, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    Swaman

Re: Smoke Eyes

Intriguing sound which fits the way you feel the tune. Using vibrato to stay in tune is a good idea, that's one of the things it's for. I liked it. A bit more familiarity with some of the changes...

Swaman Today, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    djm0226

Re: Calling tenor high baffle players...help

I'm no longer hunting for a high baffle tenor piece....but I was wondering, did you ever end up making a Rift tenor piece with the double stepped baffle similar to your alto piece? I'd imagine that...

djm0226 Today, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    Hornlip

Re: Reeds have got too expensive

So that's how you make this method work without torching your reed. I had heard of it, but never tried it because I couldn't figure out how you were supposed to really control how much of that dry...

Hornlip Today, 11:22 PM Go to last post
    KeithL

Re: Reeds have got too expensive

I've used sand paper as well usually 400 or 600 grit and most often to make a very slight adjustment to a reed I've clipped to make it fit the tip of a mouthpiece better. I've never really had any...

KeithL Today, 11:22 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge