Antigua Winds
  • CrazyRon

There is no available content written by CrazyRon
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

John Laughter

Liability Insurance?

In addition to the need for insurance on some of our gigs, another interesting development occurred... Go to last post

John Laughter 04-29-2016 01:16 AM
    The MKD

Liability Insurance?

This is an older thread, but it stays up at the top of the list because it's of interest to so... Go to last post

The MKD 04-28-2016 08:33 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

thejazzvp

Re: Metronome that counts and shows measures?

The idea is to strengthen your time by playing the fundamental rhythm of the quarter note. Not only should it benefit your improvisations rhythmically, but will also drill the harmony of tunes in...

thejazzvp Today, 07:10 AM Go to last post
    Alain Gen

Re: Selmer owner thoughts on loaner

Every saxophone is designed with compromises, so what you get somewhere will often be at the expense of something else. For the intonation, you may be right -a too dialed in intonation may compromise...

Alain Gen Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    DryMartini

Re: Which Tenor you like most in Selmer?

III for me, I've owned them all. All great though I like the 54 the least. Gave me a very different kind of sound.

DryMartini Today, 06:50 AM Go to last post
    Alain Gen

Re: Buffet Evette & Schaeffer vintage saxophone questions -new member

With the information you provide, it's not possible to give a precise evaluation (what's the condition of the pads ? of the keywork ? are there dents ? ...). Also, where are you ? In France they...

Alain Gen Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    DryMartini

Re: Selmer owner thoughts on loaner

btw- shed for 6 hours on the III and now doodling around with the 62. Both super horns in the their own way!

DryMartini Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
VigLink badge