• palmkey

There is no available content written by palmkey
  • Amazon ad

• Recent Article Comments Widget

NigelMcGill

Lenny Pickett Releases Second Album as Leader

Lenny is a lovely guy and a legendary player. We actually did a review of this album in the... Go to last post

NigelMcGill 06-29-2015 08:27 PM
  • Google ad

• SheetMusicPlus

• Recent Forum Posts

Jazz Is All

Re: How Do You Survive The Blues/Rock Jam Session Sound Storm?

I am a rather young-looking geezer, I'll have you know. So watch the aspersions, o.k? :twisted:

As to women, they are always good to look at especially since my wife is at home asleep in bed and...

Jazz Is All Today, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    J.Max

Re: Inexpensive Intermediate Alto Sax

Yamaha YAS-52 or YAS-475. Thing is, you can probably find a YAS-62 for a few hundred more, and it's a true pro horn.

J.Max Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    archman

Re: SOTW new member introductions Jan. 2015-

How ya all doing out there my name is Arch started playing alto sax at the age of 8yrs. old by the time I was 12 I found myself on stage with my uncles band playing along side him on his tenor way...

archman Today, 12:07 AM Go to last post
    SuperAction80

Re: Inexpensive Intermediate Alto Sax

They're fantastic horns, worth more than what they're sold for, in my opinion.

That said, I'm also a huge fan of Yamaha horns. The lowly student models can keep up with anything out there IF...

SuperAction80 Yesterday, 11:46 PM Go to last post
    Jazz Is All

Re: How Do You Survive The Blues/Rock Jam Session Sound Storm?

Actually the guitarist of this band, Larry Smith, is quite good and not a gratuitous shredder. And the other jam I go to is led by a multitalented guy from Ireland named Brian O'Mahoney who sings,...

Jazz Is All Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
Site Meter VigLink badge